- About Us
- Professional Development
- The Corporate Edge
- BlackJag Lifestyle
- BlackJag’s Den
- Industry News
- Career Advice
Arts & Entertainment
- 3D Model Marketplace CGTrader Looks For The Next 3D Printable Innovation
CGTrader.com, 3D model store, calls the 3D community to design 3D printable models and take part in the 3D printing competition. Two winners will receive an Ultimaker 3D printer and a dozen of other great prizes.
- MacARTHUR vs. University of Maryland
Epic engineering battle on horizon.
- Bernard Buffet, Faberge, and Important Art at Clarke on June 3rd
Westchester’s premier auction.
- Signalman Publishing Announces Release of andquot;The Miracle Landingandquot;, True Story of the Minneapolis Lakers Crash Landing in Iowa
For the first time, the co-pilot tells his story in print of a fateful flight that could have been disastrous and ended an NBA franchise.
- Attend Friday Night Flights and Stay at Nearby Hampton Inn Gaffney SC Hotel
Hampton Inn Gaffney Hotel offers convenient accommodations to travelers and cycling enthusiasts attending the 4th annual Friday Night Flights in downtown Gaffney, May 24, 31, and June 21, 2013.
- Worldwide Who’s Who Names Melissa G. Iteld-Jurin, MA, Professional of the Year in Education and Authorship
Mrs. Iteld-Jurin honored as an Expert Resource and Top Female Executive by Worldwide Who’s Who
- Children’s Book Power Players, FarFaria and Joy Berry, Join Forces to Publish Classic Stories on a Unique Digital Platform
Joy Berry’s Classic andquot;Help Me Be Goodandquot; Series Joins FarFaria’s Stellar eBook Library of Children’s Stories
- For Your Entertainment: Three New Speakers Join Speakers Corner
World leading speaker bureau Speakers Corner is delighted to announce that it has added three new names to the already impressive list of over 6,000 speakers with whom it cooperates.
- Award-Winning Author John J. Murphy To Appear At Whole Life Expo In Chicago IL
The Whole Life Expo will be held at the Schaumburg Convention Center in Chicago from May 31 to June 2, 2013
- Celebrating Vintage andamp; Pop Culture Leading Ladies: Porphyrogene Debuts Four New Fragrances Inspired by Women of The Great Gatsby, Hunger Games, Game of Thrones, and Downton Abbey
May 20, 2012 Porphyrogene Skincare and actress Taylor Roberts launch Leading Ladies Luxury Perfume Series inspired by the essences of popular heroines, Katniss, Daenerys, Daisy Buchanan, and Lady Mary.